Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 21, 2022

Let Go Let God Rest In Comfort

God's Comforting Presence Fills And Uplifts Me. 

The indwelling essence of divine love is always mine. I rest in the knowledge that I am one in Spirit with those I love. If we are separated by death, we are still eternally connected by love that never ends. The love, the memories we made, and the bond we have remain alive in me. I am reassured by the awareness that our truest connection is spiritual and eternal. I draw upon the comfort and light of God at any time and rest in the sanctuary of peace. I am strengthened and renewed in Spirit, knowing those I love are part of God, just as I am. This knowledge helps me continue on my life’s journey at peace, blessed with eternal comfort and hope.

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.—Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment