Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Let Go Let God Receive Healing

As I Support My Health, I Receive My Healing. 

My body and mind respond to my loving attention and care the way a growing flower responds to sunshine. I add to this care and love by including my health and wholeness in my spiritual life. Whatever precipitates my healing need, my prayer always is to release thoughts of illness and claim wholeness. I then release my concerns about my health, trusting in the divine perfection of my mind and body. When praying for others, it is easy for me to believe strongly that their healing is taking place. When I pray for myself, I must apply that same strong belief. I have faith there is only God, only good. Affirming this, I am completely healed in mind and body. I am grateful to know my wholeness.

It will be a healing for your flesh and a refreshment for your body.—Proverbs 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment