Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 31, 2022

Let Go Let God Receive Grace

The Grace Of God Flows Freely Through Me. 

Within the turbulence of a storm exists the delicate beauty and perfection of the raindrop. Filled with renewing, cleansing water, each drop contains the nourishing promise of new life. I can think of grace the same way. No matter the storm, the presence of God is within it, vibrantly alive and discoverable in every detail. When life’s hurricanes arrive, infinite grace shelters me from the deluge. It is easier to weather a downpour if I am prepared and protected, so I step confidently into the powerful shelter of my faith. Mindful of my every blessing, I cherish all the gratitude and grace I can find. I don’t simply ride out the storm, I grow through it, appreciating the power and majesty of each precious drop of rain.

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.—John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment