Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Let Go Let God In The New Year

I Joyfully Create The Year Anew. 

I greet this day feeling grateful as I begin another year. It is stretched out before me like a blank canvas, inviting my unique designs and bright colors. I use my zeal and imagination to dream big dreams and make bold plans. I release the past, taking from it precious memories and invaluable experience. Even the experiences that were not especially happy have helped bring me to where I am today. I feel confident and self-assured knowing that I go forth into the new year with God expressing as my creativity, my audacity, my kindness, and my compassion. My receptive, eager attitude for the coming year opens my heart to all the joy I am about to create. I smile and I let the wonder in!

But I tell you, look around you, and see how the fields are ripe for harvesting.—John 4:35

No comments:

Post a Comment