Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Let Go Let God and Play

I am a joyful expression of Spirit.

When children play, they exercise their physical muscles and also their spiritual muscles of joy, love and zeal. While we may not play as often as children, we, too, experience the benefits of play in moments of joyful abandon.
As I plan for my spiritual fitness, I make space for play. Finding a playground swing, a box of colors, a ball to throw, or a kite to fly, I free myself to play.
I release any concerns about my age, my responsibilities or my body that might limit my enjoyment. I smile and breathe in the pure joy of being alive. I am an eternally young expression of Spirit as I exercise my love, joy and zeal in play.

So I commend enjoyment, for there is nothing better for people under the sun than to eat, and drink, and enjoy themselves.--Ecclesiastes 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment