Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Let Go Let God All In Divine Order

I put God first, and order is established in my life.

To establish order in my life, I put first things first. First thing in the morning, I turn to God within. A moment of thanksgiving and a brief prayer for guidance start my day out right. Attunement with God results in harmony and success in the day ahead.
If difficulties arise, I turn first to God. God doesn't have the answer, God is the answer. Pressing needs are opportunities to remember that God is with me always. I call to mind, "Strive first for the kingdom … and all these things will be given to you."
When good is received, I turn first to God. A quiet "Thank you, God!" fills my heart. God is the directing power in my life. I put first things first, and all is well.

I keep the Lord always before me. --Psalm 16:8

No comments:

Post a Comment