Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Let Go Let God Be Inspired

I allow my divine inner wisdom its full expression.

Inspiration is always available to me. To feel inspired, I can discuss stimulating ideas with friends, listen to music, or stroll through an art gallery. Likewise, I can gain inspiration from reading a thought-provoking book, allowing my thoughts to wander, or sitting in quiet meditation. Whether I am praying, spending time with loved ones, or communing with nature, my open and receptive mind invites divinely inspired ideas.
Feelings of divine discontent may also inspire me to make changes and grow as I strive to reach my full potential. Creative inspiration may produce a song, a book or a painting. When I embrace and allow full expression of my divine inner wisdom, I am inspired.

I will lead the blind by a road they do not know. --Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment