Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 18, 2011

Let Go Let God Share World Peace

My inner peace contributes to a peaceful world.

Not long ago, it was unimaginable that millions worldwide could be in contact with each other simultaneously. Today with the Internet and social networking, we can easily join our hearts and minds in thoughtful, peaceful response to challenging world events. Even if not connected to the Internet, we are all part of an "inner net"--our oneness in God. As we hold peace in mind, we contribute to a more peaceful world.
I open my heart and envision peace for families, communities and countries around the world. I consciously contribute to a growing awareness of our oneness. I hold this vision, and I am peaceful in my own heart and mind. I do my part to maintain the inner net of peace that connects all humanity.

If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.--Romans 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment