Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Let Go Let God with Joy

I celebrate life with joy and gratitude.

Regardless of my circumstances at the moment, on this blessed summer day, I look for evidence of God's goodness and take it in with all my senses. I hear the joyful sounds of life--music playing, children laughing, and neighbors chatting outside their homes.
I savor the fragrance from a nearby rose garden or the aroma of dinner cooking on an outdoor grill. The taste of a refreshing glass of iced tea or an ice cream treat brings a smile to my lips. I revel in the warm summer sun or the coolness of an air-conditioned room.
Each sensory experience reminds me of the joy of being alive, as the light of God shines in me and in the world.

Let all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you. --Psalm 70:4

No comments:

Post a Comment