Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let go Let God Provide Time Enough

This is a day of accomplishment and fulfillment.

Whenever I seem to be running out of time to do what I need to do, I take a reality check. Starting with this simple observation: There is the same amount of minutes and hours in each day. Check! I am the "master" of my time because I can make choices. Check! I have no reason to feel out of control as I look forward to the next few hours or days. Check!
I gain confidence about being the authority over my time by first starting my day with prayer. Centered and relaxed, I don't fight time; I go with the flow. I think with clarity and act efficiently. I know when to say yes and when to say no. I feel composed, and my day flows smoothly.

But the Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and distracted by many things; there is need of only one thing."--Luke10:41-42

No comments:

Post a Comment