Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Let Go Let God in Forgiveness

I forgive from my heart and enrich all my relationships.

I would not consider carrying a heavy backpack filled with things I don't need and can't use. Neither do I choose to carry the heavy load of anger or resentment about something I or someone else has said or done.
Forgiveness is possible when I act from the spirit of God within me. If it is suitable, I may speak to someone directly or write a note, giving us both a chance to renew our relationship. If the other person isn't willing, my willingness brings me immediate relief.
If for some reason contact is not appropriate or safe, I forgive quietly in my heart. God's spirit within me is greater than any disagreement. My heart is softened and my burden is relieved through the power of forgiveness.

If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.--John 20:23

No comments:

Post a Comment