Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let Go Let God Give a Pet Blessing

My animal friends are God's love in expression.

From the tiniest amoeba to the largest whale, every living creature has a place in the world. Some help keep nature in balance, some provide sustenance for others, some help us learn more about ourselves, and others become treasured companions.
When I laugh at the antics of a squirrel playing in a tree, observe a mother cat nursing her kittens, or admire a new colt sprinting across a field, I see God and give thanks. I bless these creatures for the joy they are. I show my appreciation by doing my part to preserve the environment in which they live.
With a prayer of thanksgiving, I bless the remarkable animals that share this planet with me.

In wisdom you have made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. --Psalm 104:24

No comments:

Post a Comment