Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 1, 2011

Let Go Let God with Intention

With determination and faith, I create a life I love.

What is my intention today? What do I want to feel and experience over the next 24 hours? As I begin to probe these questions, I connect with Spirit in oneness and gratitude. I visualize the day ahead--who will I see and what actions will I take? Then I consider what qualities I will demonstrate and what attitude I will hold. Will I be patient, adventurous, loving?
Life is made up of the choices I make, the love I give and receive, and the faith I hold every moment of every day. If I have been waiting for "someday" to come, I stop waiting and make the decision to live fully and freely right now. I set the intention to live a life I love--and I start today.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. --Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment