Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Let Go Let God with Understanding

I open my mind and heart to new understanding.

I have had instances in my life that were "aha" moments--flashes of insight when I suddenly understood a particular idea or concept. It was as if a light bulb went off and I knew what I needed to know. Spiritual growth can be filled with these moments of deep understanding, when I know at a soul level that I am one with God.
Just as a child learns to read one letter at a time, I learn more about my spiritual nature one moment at a time. Whenever or however it may occur, each glimpse of divine wisdom is an opportunity to learn and grow in spiritual understanding and faith. Every "aha" moment with God is part of my ongoing process of spiritual growth, leading me deeper in faith, strengthening my confidence.

The meditation of my heart shall be understanding.--Psalm 49:3

No comments:

Post a Comment