Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let Go Let God Teach Resilience

I have the resolve and resilience to do what is mine to do.

Although difficult circumstances come my way from time to time, I know better than to let outer situations get the best of me. I remember that wherever I am, God is and always will be.
A child learning to walk will fall on occasion, but he will also get up and try again. The child gets stronger and steadier with every try, and eventually walks without effort. Like that child, I have an inner resilience. If I stumble occasionally, I learn and grow from any seeming mistakes or missteps.
I have the inner strength to bounce back from any challenge. Knowing this, I move through my day with confidence and flexibility. I have the inner resolve and resilience to do whatever is mine to do.

Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong.--1 Corinthians 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment