Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

The energy of God revitalizes me.

When I am caught up in a troubled relationship or concerned about an illness, healing may seem a distant dream. By releasing my hold on the issue, however, I can feel my consciousness begin to shift. I center myself in Divine Love and I remember that I was created in the likeness of God. As God's beloved expression, I give no power to dis-ease, strife or unrest in my life.
I release any barrier to the life-giving energy that flows in and through me, my body and my relationships. I open to God's healing presence. I feel God's love radiate within me, revitalizing my body and my life with health and harmony. I witness a transformation, body and soul.

And all in the crowd were trying to touch him, for power came out from him and healed all of them.--Luke 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment