Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 22, 2011

Let Go Let God be the Guide through Turning Points

God is always with me.

I have been through turning points in my life--times in which I overcame fear, changed my way of thinking, or found inner reserves of courage and strength. As I look back on these times, I realize I was never alone; God was with me as a guiding hand, a comforting presence and a strengthening power. This gives me comfort and peace.
I give thanks for the turning points in my life, for through them, I have emerged stronger and wiser. I have been blessed with new ideas and attitudes, new ways of seeing the world around me and the people in it. What a blessing to know that God is with me in these moments and in every moment of my life!

You have stripped off the old self with its practices and have clothed yourselves with the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge according to the image of its creator.--Colossians 3:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment