Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 25, 2011

Let Go Let God be my Sunshine

The light of God warms my heart and guides my way.

Just as the sun appears to be gone in the darkest moments of night, divine light may seem to be missing when I need guidance. Turning within for prayer, I reawaken my awareness of God's light and receive the direction I desired.
I rejoice in the warmth of the sun and the play of its shadows on the earth, and I rejoice in the light of God that shines in my heart and shows me the way.
The popular classic song "My Girl" begins, "I've got sunshine on a cloudy day." This statement touches the imagination of people and also reveals a deep spiritual truth: the light of God is always available, despite any outward appearance.
Yours is the day, yours also the night; you established the luminaries and the sun. --Psalm 74:16

No comments:

Post a Comment