Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let Go Let God with Faith

I respond to life's circumstances according to my faith.

Every circumstance is temporary. If I am struggling, I respond to the challenge according to my faith. I turn within for direction and gently release thoughts of lack, limitation or unworthiness. Gratefully I acknowledge that in every moment I am divinely supported.
I am a powerful co-creator. In prayer, I connect with the Christ within, knowing that I am being guided toward my highest expression. I have faith that on this journey of becoming the best me I can be, all things are possible. I listen to the wisdom within and know that according to my faith, I make choices that are right for me. I have faith that all is well as I live, move and have my being enfolded in God's goodness.

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.--Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment