Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let Go Let God to Imagine

What I imagine, I call forth.

I am a child of the Infinite Creator and my thoughts have creative power. Aligned with Divine Mind, I open to the flow of ideas through my imagination. My imagination is not limited by how things appear in the world or by my past experiences. Without knowing how it might come about, my mind's eye must first imagine what I desire. I choose my thoughts carefully, releasing those which imply lack and separation.
Through imagination I call peace and love into manifestation. As I imagine peace, I encounter peace expressing in the experiences of my life. As I envision love, I see myself in loving relationship with self and others. What I imagine, I call forth into expression.

For I am about to create new heavens and a new earth. --Isaiah 65:17

No comments:

Post a Comment