Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Let Go Let God be Patient

I find joy in the journey!
 
If I were to fixate on instant gratification, I might lose appreciation for the journey that lies between deciding a course of action and then fulfilling it. I choose today to be patient with the process and to celebrate every milestone along the path to reaching my goals. I learn to appreciate the purpose of the time it can take to realize my vision, and I trust the Divine is in the details, sorting out the best possible path ahead for me. I choose not to worry or hurry. I have faith that every detail will fall into place at the right and perfect time. I allow myself to enjoy the thrill of anticipation that comes with patience. I trust that what is ultimately revealed is the perfect unfoldment of my divine vision.

But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.—Romans 8:25

No comments:

Post a Comment