Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Let Go Let God Celebrate Abundance

My abundant nature expresses in every area of my life.
 
At times I may not recognize the abundance that is everywhere present. Thoughts of lack are not in alignment with my spiritual knowledge. So I pause and turn within to the presence of God that brings about perfect peace. I release fears and allow a feeling of trust to permeate my being. I remind myself that prosperity is not about what car I drive, the clothes I wear, or my social status. A prosperous life begins within. I affirm: Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind. Affirmations activate my natural state of abundance including my sense of possibility, flow, and ease. With a consciousness of plenty, I have an attitude of gratitude. My heart is full and I celebrate divine abundance in my life.

God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion.”—Genesis 1:28

No comments:

Post a Comment