Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Let Go Let God Embrace Grace

With joy and gratitude, I embrace all of God’s good.
 
The Gospel of Luke tells the story of a father who willingly divides his property between his two sons. After wasting his inheritance and then experiencing extreme poverty, the younger son returns to his father’s home humbled. When the young man declares his unworthiness to be called “son,” his father responds by giving him gifts and celebrating his homecoming. Surely this young man experienced grace! Like the Prodigal Son, I may feel unworthy. Feelings of unforgiveness, such as the older brother felt, may also block the flow of good in my life. As I recognize and release these thoughts and feelings, I open my entire being to God’s grace. With joy and gratitude, I embrace all of God’s good.

Then the father said to him, “Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours.”—Luke 15:31

No comments:

Post a Comment