Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Let Go Let God be Unique

I am a unique spiritual being.
 
Every person is born with unique gifts that set them apart. Some excel in creativity while analytics comes easily for others. I am grateful for the gifts I am aware of and those yet to be discovered. I am a unique spiritual being. I may not think of a particular skill set as the gift that it is because it comes so naturally. So if someone indicates they could learn from me, I use the opportunity to share my talents. My divine gifts and how I use them are what makes me unique. Still, I am not less or more than anyone else in the world. We are each magnificent in our own special ways. Each time I connect with my spiritual being, I let more of my unique self shine through to bless others.

When the crowds saw it, they were filled with awe, and they glorified God, who had given such authority to human beings.—Matthew 9:8

No comments:

Post a Comment