Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Let Go Let God be Protected

I am divinely protected.
 
Today I reaffirm my connection with the loving, protecting Presence. There may be situations in my life that others find concerning. However, I have no need to worry for I know I am one with the Divine. There is a spiritual life force within me that sees beyond outer circumstances to the truth: The power of the Divine is absolute protection through any challenges life may offer. I am a spiritual being, and as such, I move through these challenges easily and fearlessly. This is the reality in all situations. I visualize a protective force around me that cannot be invaded or destroyed. My divine nature is stronger than any appearances or circumstances. I am divinely protected.

And you will have confidence, because there is hope; you will be protected and take your rest in safety.—Job 11:18

No comments:

Post a Comment