Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Let Go, Let God

I let go of fear and embrace love.
 
Because God’s presence is in all things, everything that happens in my life occurs within divine order. I can let go of worry and fear because I trust the Divine within. If I am afraid, I may find myself in a state of unbelief, wanting to be in control. But when I let go of fear, I let go of stress and tension and can enjoy my life more. I notice and let go of negative, fearful thoughts then fill that void with God thoughts. I use words of affirmation to assist me in fixing my mind on faith. As I change my mind, I shift away from stress and anxiety and into a state of peace. My entire body relaxes, and I know and trust that all is well. From this place of calm, I respond to life with ease and grace.

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life ... will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.—Romans 8:38, 39

No comments:

Post a Comment