Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Let Go Let God Believe

I trust in God as my source.
 
The source of all I need is within and around me. There is no presence, no power, other than God. I feel divine healing life energy moving in me, creating perfect order. I know with deep assurance that my loved ones are centered securely in the presence of God. As I let go of all fear and doubt, I feel the gathering energy of divine strength. My heartfelt belief in the power of God allows me to meet every challenge with poise and peace. Because all things are working on my behalf, I am fully present, with my heart open and my spirits lifted. I draw from the wellspring of God that flows forth as rich, bountiful blessings. I meet life with energized faith!

He is the source of your life in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification and redemption.—1 Corinthians 1:30

No comments:

Post a Comment