Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 19, 2018

Let Go Let God Offer Comfort

My choices bring comfort to others as I move through my day.
 
Comfort is easy to recognize, but it can be challenging to define. I certainly take every opportunity to offer comfort to those facing challenges in their lives. Comfort also describes a more general sense of well-being that allows each day to unfold easily and in peace. It is this sense that I try to carry with me as I move through the day. Choices produce effects and those effects reflect my intentions. Acting against the flow of infinite love may produce tension. Yet, when all that I do and say is filtered through my divine nature, my choices will provide contentment. As the day unfolds, the comfort I extend to others is always centered in the comfort I feel myself. My choices bring comfort to others as I move through my day.

Comfort, O comfort my people, says your God.—Isaiah 40:1

No comments:

Post a Comment