Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I find my source of peace within.
 
I practice the art of letting things be and allowing them to unfold as they should. First, I still my thoughts and quiet my emotions. Now, I move deeper into the stillness. By directing my attention to my heart space, I discover a feeling of perfect balance that dwells there. Inner harmony finds its home in my soul, and I am drawn more deeply into this realm of holy peace, the space of inner equanimity and poise of being. I no longer look toward the conditions of life to provide me peace. Serenity cannot be added on to me from the outside. Instead, I turn to the stillness within my soul that releases a deep sense of well-being and satisfaction. I uncover my true source of peace as the presence of God within.

Remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.—Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment