Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 26, 2018

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

My thoughts of health and healing bless the world.
 
In the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus promises, “Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.” His purpose was always to encourage intimate spiritual community focused on the divine love he taught and practiced. My prayers are aligned with infinite light and love. I may be physically alone yet still in community with others in spiritual consciousness. I may have a particular prayer intention in mind or be open to expressing health and healing for the entire world. In aligning my thoughts with the power of divine mind, I join my prayers with others in an energy of infinite love.

If two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.—Matthew 18:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment