Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 16, 2018

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

Divine guidance leads me to my highest good.
 
The ocean’s waves move in and out, back and forth, across the sand with a steady flow. Like a drop in that ocean, I contain within me all the elements of the whole that created me. Because I am a divine creation, I follow the flow of divinity within me. I call upon divine guidance to help me navigate through and make decisions in my life. I build a relationship with God within so I can learn to trust myself and utilize all my innate spiritual gifts. When I allow divine guidance to direct my actions, I know that I am making the best choices for myself. I follow Spirit’s guidance, and it leads me to my highest good.

If I take the wings of the morning and settle at the farthest limits of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me fast.—Psalm 139:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment