Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Let Go Let God Live in Prosperity

I live in the flow of infinite abundance.
 
If I limit my idea of prosperity to material possessions or success, I will miss out on the opportunity to fully realize true prosperity. I am prosperous when I live in cooperation with the universal flow of abundance that is everywhere present. I live and breathe within God! The only thing that could ever be lacking is my focus on and awareness of that truth. I bring my awareness gently and purposefully to my spiritual center. I breathe in and connect with the universal flow. I see with fresh eyes the resources available to accomplish great things. I hear with new ears wise words that lead me to my best, and I feel with a new heart the divine guidance readily available. I live in the flow of infinite abundance.

If they listen, and serve him, they complete their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasantness.—Job 36:11

No comments:

Post a Comment