Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 12, 2018

Let Go Let God with Appreciation

You are loved; you are whole; you are safe.
 
Praying for someone is a dual blessing because it not only touches the recipient but also blesses me. Whenever I pray, I am comforted by the act of releasing concerns and the divine assurance that all is well. I know this for everyone I hold in prayer. Today I take time to pray for other people I may not even know: the veterans who are serving or have served our country. To each one I extend a thought of love and appreciation. In my prayers, I affirm for them: You are loved; you are whole; you are safe. As I pray for others, I connect with the Christ within each person. I bless the spirit of love, life, wisdom, and peace that empowers them to move forward in faith each day.

Pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.—James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment