Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Let Go Let God In Oneness

In oneness, we live in love.
 
Jesus was clear to those who gathered in his name when he shared, “Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another” (John 13:34). His followers observed this directive by gathering in spiritual communities, sharing freely with each other, and giving readily to those in need. Their commonality was a willingness to live in love. I remember Jesus’ words and feel my loving connection to all other beings on the planet. I know that we are all truly Spirit, intimately linked through the energy of divine mind. I send my energy out in the form of peace and love. In my work, play, and service to others, I share oneness. In doing this, I am reaffirming my connection with Infinite Love and with all life. In oneness, we live in love.

By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.—John 13:35

No comments:

Post a Comment