Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Let Go Let God Affirm Power

I am a spiritual being, bestowed with great power.
 
In this moment, I affirm: There is only One Power and Presence active in my life: God the Good. The power that flows from the one source pours into all things. As an expression of God, I claim my spiritual superpower. My power resides in my ability to choose. In all situations I choose to be victorious. No thought, situation, or circumstance can hold me back. I am stronger than any doubt from within or any judgment from without. I have the power to conquer any self-limiting thoughts that might otherwise hold me back. I align my thoughts with my highest good, envisioning health, abundance, love, and success. I affirm: I am love; I am peace; I am pure strength. I am a spiritual being, bestowed with great power.

He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal.—Luke 9:2

No comments:

Post a Comment