Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Let Go Let God Share Love

I am divine love in expression.
 
I am a creative spiritual being, and the substance with which I create is divine love. This includes the loving feelings I may experience as my day unfolds. These are important elements, but divine love exists deeper than feelings, at the very core of my being. The Trappist monk and author Thomas Merton described love as “an intensification of life.” My life today is deepened and strengthened by the creative intensity I bring to every choice. It is only by allowing the substance of love to shape my day that I can intensify my life experience and be a blessing to others. I am divine love in expression, and my heart is open to every opportunity the day will bring to share that love with others.

Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.—Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment