Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 21, 2018

Let Go Let God as Divine Expression

I am the light of God in expression.
 
I remind myself every day that I am here on this earth not only for the purpose of receiving divine blessings but also for the purpose of sharing my good with others. I am divinely created as a channel through which flows life, joy, peace, and love to all who come my way. I am the light of God in expression, and as such, I can be the light that keeps another soul from stumbling in the darkness. I bring peace to my own life when I serve as a source of harmony for others. With this thought in mind, I speak words of strength and offer comfort to those in need. As a loving friend, I share understanding, forgiveness, compassion, and kindness. As I give my very best, I become the very best.

God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them.—1 John 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment