Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Let Go Let God be Healed

Divine life radiates healing energy through me.
 
We often think of healing as a “return to wholeness.” If I feel less than healthy, I pause to remember my true nature is the eternal wholeness of divine life. Like a flame that burns within and never goes out, divine life illuminates anything in my temporary physical experience that feels wounded, broken, or limited. The light of Spirit is the light that heals and restores me. I take a gentle breath. I feel the flame within me burn brighter and expand its warmth into every part of my mind and body. As I exhale, I allow any thoughts of pain or disorder to flow out and dissipate. I open to the healing energy radiating through me. Each mindful breath unifies spirit and mind into a seamless expression of wholeness.

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed.—Jeremiah 17:14

No comments:

Post a Comment