Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Let Go Let God Cherish Life

I cherish the gift of life.
 
I create my life with my outlook, my choices, my thoughts, beliefs, and actions. I have the power to be grateful, even while experiencing disappointment. I can be loving, even in the face of anger. What I choose to energize will determine the tone of each day. My attitude creates waves of energy as my life resonates at the frequency I send out. I choose to claim my life as a precious gift. I make lists of things for which I am grateful. I speak words of love to my friends and family. I share smiles with strangers. I help where I can, and I cherish every single moment I have. I live and breathe within the All-ness of God, and I see blessings bursting forth in new and exciting ways every day.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.—Proverbs 18:21

No comments:

Post a Comment