Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Let Go Let God Trust in Divine Order

I trust my highest good to unfold.
 
Spending quiet moments in nature, writing in my journal, praying, and meditating all support me in being more resilient to life’s changes. My commitment to my spiritual practice supports my evolution and growth, a natural part of life. In these quiet times, I surrender to the underlying current of good that flows through every aspect of my life. I let go and begin to relax into a state of peace and trust. Thought patterns or habits that have been weighing me down or holding me back are replaced by helpful, productive thoughts and behaviors. As I continue to grow spiritually, I begin to move efficiently and gracefully into the next phase of my life. I joyfully step into a new way of being as I trust my highest good to unfold.

He leads me in right paths for his name’s sake.—Psalm 23:3

No comments:

Post a Comment