Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 7, 2018

Let Go Let God Create World Peace

I create harmony in my own life and in the world.
 
World peace may seem like an impossible dream, but I have the power to create it by embodying peace in my own life. Martin Luther King Jr. said, “Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.” It is a state of being that begins within the individual. By being peaceful, I create peace. Peace is my practice as I align my heart and mind with God. When I turn within to the Silence, I connect with my infinite source. When I center in Spirit, my words and actions naturally stem from a place of peace. I interact with others calmly, and in doing so help others experience peace. I create harmony in my own life and in the world.

I will both lie down and sleep in peace; for you alone, O Lord, make me lie down in safety.—Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment