Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 31, 2018

Let Go Let God with Imagination

I perceive a new possibility and make it a reality.
 
Imagination is a creative power that works through each of us uniquely. The architect may see a bridge and the chef may see a delectable array of dishes. As I enter the new year, I utilize my imagination to perceive possibilities that are not currently visible. My vision is free from any limit on the good I desire. I visualize a comfortable environment or feel the emotions of loving relationships. I list the attributes of fulfilling work. Linking the energy of faith to my power of imagination, I take action to make tangible what I have envisioned. My positive words claim the good that is perfect for me. I stay alert to nudges and ideas that guide me. Together with Spirit, I create something even better than I imagined.

But I tell you, look around you, and see how the fields are ripe for harvesting.—John 4:35

No comments:

Post a Comment