Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Let Go Let God Embrace Peace

God’s peace is mine. All things contribute to the calm peace of my soul.
 
Peace is always possible, even on the busiest of days. I am never far away from what the apostle Paul called “the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding.” I am a living expression of God, just as every person is. I know that peace, like all of God’s qualities, seeks expression in my life. In the stillness of prayer, I embrace God’s peace, allowing it to fill my body, mind, and spirit. Centered in the stillness of God, I go about my daily activities, affirming: God’s peace is mine. All things contribute to the calm peace of my soul.
Interruptions and inconveniences no longer upset me. My peaceful presence blesses me and everyone I meet.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment