Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Let Go Let God Accept Divine Order

I experience the infinite power of divine order in all areas of my life.
 
It has been said that coincidence is the Divine choosing to remain anonymous. If I shrug off events as mere coincidence, I miss the opportunity to see the rich spiritual gifts they hold. When I recognize the presence of divine order throughout each day, every choice I make becomes a step in the creation of expanded consciousness. When I accept that the presence of divine order is actively at work, my life is easy and relaxed. I trust my inner guidance; there is no need to judge, nothing to fear. In divine order there are no wrong choices. There are simply opportunities to learn, grow, and create the kingdom one step at a time. I experience the infinite power of divine order in all areas of my life.

For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.—Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment