Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Let Go Let God through Wholeness

Wholeness is my natural state of being.
 
Whenever I find my thoughts scattered or fragmented, I find refuge within. My heart is already whole, coherent, peaceful, and well. By centering my thoughts and feelings on my established center of wholeness, waves of love and light radiate outward into my mind, my world, and my affairs. I am already whole! In my heart of hearts, I know this to be true. All that is left for me to do is to center my thoughts and feelings, and the universal love of God does the rest. I am poised, grateful, and uplifted. I am joyous, free, and harmonious! My right outcomes are in perfect order, and I draw my good to me. Wholeness is my natural state of being.

May the God of peace himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound.—1 Thessalonians 5:23

No comments:

Post a Comment