Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I affirm right and perfect outcomes for all.
 
Through my faith and through prayer, I align with the activity of Spirit and connect with others spiritually. I release any doubts and affirm the highest and best for them. I envision their health, wholeness, peace, and prosperity. As my faith is coupled with my imagination, my affirmations are supercharged! In my mind’s eye, I envision my prayers being answered in ways both expected and unexpected. I imagine hearing from the person for whom I am praying, telling me that he or she received the perfect response. I release the need to determine what answered prayer might look like. I simply pray, give it all over to Spirit, then wait to be amazed. I believe in the power of prayer.

So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.—Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment