Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

In the stillness I find peace.
 
Life is filled with responsibilities: work, family, personal goals, and more. Each of these is important, but there are times when I may feel my time and attention pulling in multiple directions. When this happens, I have a go-to activity that calms me and keeps me grounded: I spend time in the stillness. This doesn’t have to be a long time of meditation. It can simply be a few minutes of turning away from all of the outer distractions to breathe and relax. I find peace and strength in quiet moments of prayer. I take just a few moments to center my thoughts and enter an inner sanctuary of peace, letting all else slip away. During this time of rest and renewal, I find strength and peace beyond my human awareness. All is divine.

In quietness and in trust shall be your strength.—Isaiah 30:15

No comments:

Post a Comment