Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Let Go Let God be Renewed

I am renewed in spirit, ready to begin again.
 
I am one with God. Holding steadfastly to the truth of my natural wholeness, I am renewed in body and mind. Becoming aware of my ability and power to change thoughts, perspectives, and habits is the beginning of a renewal process. I consciously observe my thought patterns and seek to reevaluate any beliefs contrary to my well-being and divine potential. I make a renewed commitment to self-care and to provide my body with adequate rest, nourishment, and encouragement. My whole being responds in kind. I begin to see myself in new, positive ways, fully expressing divine life within me. I am enthusiastic and uplifted in spirit. Just as new growth sprouts forth from trees after dormancy, I am renewed, ready to begin again.

Be transformed by the renewing of your minds.—Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment