Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Let Go Let God in Harmony

Divine love, wisdom, and understanding bring harmony to my world.
 
When I reflect on the various relationships in my life, what feelings come to mind and heart? Do I feel the joy of kinship with family members, of shared experiences and accomplishments with coworkers or within my community? What I bring to each relationship determines my experience and may even influence the experience of others. Even if there is friction or tension, I choose not to respond to any negative or insensitive comments. Instead, I view every relationship, every situation through the lens of my being a living expression of God. I am a harmonizing presence as I let God be God in me. I affirm: Divine love, wisdom, and understanding bring harmony to my world.

What does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?—Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment