Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Let Go Let God Forgive

As I forgive, divine love flows through me, healing all pain and resentment.
 
I may believe that it is my right to withhold forgiveness; however, if I choose not to forgive, I am only hurting myself. Censure separates me from the constant flow of divine love. To forgive does not mean that I condone the actions that have caused me pain. I choose healing instead of pain, freedom instead of resentment. Forgiveness begins when my willingness to forgive restores my awareness of the flow of divine love. I remember that I am divine love in expression and make a conscious choice to be a nurturing presence to everyone and in every situation in my life. As I forgive, divine love flows through me, healing all pain and resentment.

They shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and remember their sin no more.—Jeremiah 31:34

No comments:

Post a Comment